Shazam Android Music App Update Now at Android Market
An exciting news for music lovers that, popular music discovering service, Shazam has just been updated its music application in the Android Market. Shazam is the quickest and easiest way to discover more about music. You just need to hold your phone up to the song to identify the track, buy it, check out the videos, get the lyrics, share it with friends, and more. The Shazam Android Music app update brought with it unlimited music tagging until 1st Jan, 2012. This new update brings social networking options, and music previews. By Music Previews you can instantly listen to clips of music you and your friends have Shazam’d. It also includes a tag result screen a facelift, making it easier to buy, share and learn more about your music discoveries. Here are some clues about this music app from the developers have a look.
- Identify what song is playing, preview, and buy it direct on Amazon
- Tag songs without data coverage and submit it for recognition later
- Check out your friends tagged music and add tracks straight to your own Tag List
- Read track and album reviews, artist biographies and discographies, and view song lyrics
- Tag straight from your home screen with the Shazam Widget and discover what songs Shazamers around the world are identifying with the live Tag Stream
- Browse Shazam’s Tag Chart for the hottest tracks in your country
- Share Tags with friends on Facebook and Twitter
- See tour dates for tagged artists and buy concert tickets
- Stay tuned to the latest music news and insights with the Shazam Blog
- Location feature in Tag result: remember where you where when you Shazam’d a song
The sponsored promo App of Shazam is now available to download at Android Market and gives you unlimited tagging until 1st Jan, 2012. Well you can also go for lifetime unlimited tagging and exclusive features with the Shazam premium App Encore. Previews will be available in US, UK, DE, FR, CH, AT. While lyrics are available in the US, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. Interested reader can visit developer’s website for more details.