An all new ROM called LiquidSmooth v1.35, is here to transform your rooted Samsung Galaxy Nexus into a beast. LiquidSmooth v1.35 ROM runs on Android 4.0.4 and unlocks the latest features available on Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. The ROM is faster, more stable and users can explore every nook and corner of their phone, thus making it highly customizable.
Lets check out the features of this new ROM:
- Extremely responsive, slim, resource friendly UI
- Backup / Restore Liquid Control configurations
- Liquid Control enables manipulation, customization, and optimization of almost the entire area of ROM.
- Full screen mode
- Incremental Navbar Heights to modify the size as per your wish
- Five Lockscreen options included
- Customizable Navbar background color, button glow speed, color keys
- Center clock mod/Customizable Color
- Customizable battery icons
- PropModder which is a new convenient way to edit your build.prop
- Quad/Octo Lockscreen with native or customizable ICS icons
- Native Overclocking/Undervolting Performance Utility
- Native Gamma/Color Control
- Uniform ICS theme throughout the ROM
Well a pretty impressive list of features. The ability to assign custom navigation bar icons/actions is a feature that has not been explored since the development of Ice Cream Sandwich. This new ability is indeed a breakthrough and is bound to inspire other ROMs to consider adding its functionality.
If you own a Galaxy Nexus smartphone and are really interested in customizing your smartphone’s UI, then LiquidSmooth v1.35 ROM is the one for you. It has has excellent battery life, rock strength stability, unmatched customization & user- control and speed only a Liquid Smooth can deliver.
The best part is this ROM is claimed to be flawless. Developed by beta testers & IRC channel community members ts XDA, you can have a look at the ROM, the various change logs from the beta release and and download it easily from the source link. You are sure to fall in love with the fullscreen capabilities that LiquidSmooth has to offer.